School Data Managed offers the following services:
- On site consultancy
- On site training
- GDPR training, audit and Data Protection Officer.
- Ofsted ready preparation
- Remote access data management
- Timetable construction
- Data health checks
- Professional development for academic and support staff
- Wraparound support.
School Data Managed will tailor a bespoke package for your school.
School Data Managed can provide your school with effective guidance and support in the following specialist areas:
Pupil Performance, Assessment and Analysis:
- Raise Online, Ofsted Data Dashboards and Performance Tables
- School internal Data Dashboards demonstrating current performance and pupil progress for all key subgroups
- Latest national reforms including Progress 8, Attainment 8 and Life After levels
- Ofsted ready data, using software packages including SIMS Assessment Manager, Excel, Sisra, 4Matrix and Ready Reckoners.
- Core, Attendance, Behaviour, Reporting, Personnel, Academic and end of year procedures.
- Entire examination process including entries, organisation of rooms and invigilators and downloading results
- Full examination results analysis.
- Data preparation for new Section 5 and Section 8 inspections
- Is your school data ready?
- Complete school census returns for Primary and Secondary schools.
- Post 16 School Census returns.
- Latest reforms in Post 16 funding
- Census data, including course levels, QAN codes and funding calculations
- EFA funding statements
- ALPs, ALIS, Oxford Analyticals and Post 16 Ready Reckoners
- QRS, PANDA and Post 16 Value Added.
- Nova T6 in building the Curriculum
- Options processes, timetabling, SIMs academic structures
- Wolf Findings on Curriculum design.
New Free Schools and Academies:
- Setup of databases required to run schools
- Specialist support.