Specialist Areas and Services
School Data Managed can provide your school with effective guidance and support in the following specialist areas:
· Nova T6 in building the Curriculum
· Options processes, timetabling, SIMs academic structures
Power Bi Data Dashboards
Pupil Performance, Assessment and Analysis:
· ASP, Ofsted Data Dashboards and Performance Tables
· School internal Data Dashboards
· Support use of SIMS Assessment Manager, Excel, Sisra, 4Matrix and Ready Reckoners.
· Core, Attendance, Behaviour, Reporting, Personnel, Academic and end of year procedures.
· Entire examination process including entries, organisation of rooms and invigilators and downloading results
· Full examination results analysis.
· Data preparation for inspections
· Complete school census returns for Primary and Secondary schools.
· Post 16 School Census returns.
· Latest reforms in Post 16 funding
· Census data, including course levels, QAN codes and funding calculations
· EFA funding statements
· ALPs, ALIS, Oxford Analyticals and Post 16 Ready Reckoners
· QRS, PANDA and Post 16 Value Added.
School Data Managed offers the following services:
· On site / remote consultancy
· On site / remote training
· Ofsted ready preparation
· Remote access data management
· Timetable construction
· Data health checks
· Professional development for academic and support staff
· Wraparound support.
School Data Managed will tailor a bespoke package for your school.
Please get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org